LightHouse is community life for middle school (grades 6-8) students. The goal of LightHouse is to equip students to confirm their faith through a growing relationship with God and their peers. Students will engage in both large and small group activities centered around life-application of their faith.
LightHouse meets on Wednesday evenings starting September 13 at Trinity Kimberly Way. (6:15-7:00 Open Gym- optional, 7:00-7:20 Large Group Activity, 7:20-8:15 Small Group Activity)
WHEN: Wednesday, November 15 from 7:00-8:30pm
WHERE: Trinity Kimberly Way Gym
WHO: Students, Parents, Siblings, and Leaders
WHAT TO BRING:
• 6th Grade Girls: Vegetable Item
• 6th Grade Boys: Loaves of Bread
• 7th Grade Girls: Potato Item
• 7th Grade Boys: Casseroles
• 8th Grade Girls: Sliced Cheese
• 8th Grade Boys: Cranberry Sauce or Jell-O
• LightHouse will provide water, lemonade, plates, napkins, silverware, cups, sliced turkey meat, condiments, and various pies!
Looking for Family Modules?