LightHouse is community life for middle school (grades 6-8) students. The goal of LightHouse is to equip students to confirm their faith through a growing relationship with God and their peers. Students will engage in both large and small group activities centered around life-application of their faith.
LightHouse meets on Wednesday evenings starting September 13 at Trinity Kimberly Way. (6:15-7:00 Open Gym- optional, 7:00-7:20 Large Group Activity, 7:20-8:15 Small Group Activity)
If you thought the Late Nights were FUN… you’re going to be AMAZED!!! Start looking forward to the WEEKEND RETREAT. We’re planning an UNFORGETABLE experience. Bring your BEST attitude of COOPERATION and EXCITEMENT for an AWESOME time!!!
Throughout the weekend each grade level will be following different schedules with different curriculum.
6th Grade Students
- understand the layout and organization of the Bible
- be aware of how to use God’s word as a guide
- utilize God’s Word as a tool
7th Grade Students
- have a firm foundation in their beliefs as Lutherans
- be able to compare/contrast their beliefs with those of other Christians
- be able to compare/contrast their beliefs with those of non-Christian religions
- be able to effectively communicate their faith
8th Grade Students
- take steps to incorporate what they believe into their daily lives
- continue exploring God’s plan for their lives
- solidify relationships with their peers and SHINE Apprentice Leaders
As a parent/guardian please pray for the following…
Your student’s relationship with God.
Your student’s growth in faith knowledge.
Your student’s connection in community.
Your student’s fellowship time.
Your student’s growing relationship with their peers.
Your student’s grade level leaders as they prepare & present at the retreat.
Safe travel for everyone attending the retreat.
Things To Do By Wednesday, March 21st:
Complete Online Registration Submit Online Registration Deposit of $50 (you may also pay by check).
Download, Fill Out & Submit Trinity’s Student Medical & Photography Form.
Download, Fill out & Submit Lake Geneva Youth Camp Waiver
Check out ADD-ONs - for opportunities to Donate Retreat Supplies
Looking for Family Modules?